Our team has decades of experience in servicing marine equipment, including delivering contracts for both commercial and Government customers.
We service a wide range of marine hydraulic equipment, including deck cranes, seaboat davits, ride controls, steering and winches. For over twenty years we have also designed and manufactured essential marine components including deck winches, steering systems, dive platforms, and man overboard retrievable systems.
We pride ourselves on always finding an achievable solution at a realistic price to any hydraulic issue. Our greatest strength is our ability to understand our customers’ needs and then deliver on this.
We are the Eaton Distributor for FNQ which includes Vickers, Char-Lynn, Aeroquip, InterNorman filtrations. Other leading brands we also sell include: Hydac, Stauff, Power Auto, IMI Australia, Brevini, Permco, Seal Imports & Tema.
Navy Boats + Patrol Boats: we have serviced Armidale Class Patrol Boats plus Cape and Bay Patrol Boats, which is highly technical work with no room for error.
At TNQ we are very comfortable satisfying DNV/GL and Lloyds requirements to all manufacturing repairs. Safety and quality are the focus of everything that we do. All our products, designs and repairs are supplied to Australian Standards.
- 3,6 and 12 monthly hose inspections/replacements
- 3,6,and 12 monthly ride control inspections/repairs
- 3,6, and 12 monthly davit inspections/repairs
- 3,6, and 12 monthly on STBD/Port seaboat davits
- 3,6, and 12 monthly on crane/relief valves/hot water systems/black and grey water pumps/steering hydraulic pump/stabilizer fins/sterntube inspections/smartpack repairs/lift cylinders/watertight doors/cooling pumps/replace steering DCV’s……….
- Basically everything on a ship bar the electrical/metal structure repairs!
- Repair hoses
- Steering systems
- Coolant lines
- Anchor winches
- Deck cranes
- Directional control valves
- Supply parts
We Are WESMAR’s Authorised Distributor for Northern Australia
WESMAR pioneered sonar for the fishing industry by inventing the first sonar utilising solid state electronics. This technology breakthrough made sonar more reliable and allowed it to be manufactured at a cost affordable for fisherman, thereby revolutionizing commercial fishing.
The company later invented the dual prop counter-rotating bow thruster and electronic gyro powered fin stabilizer systems for yachts. It continues to innovate in product design and development through implementation of world class manufacturing, quality management systems, state of the art business systems, and a progressive leadership that leverages the incredible human capital within the company.